Vehicle tuning and fines
The levels of sanction when tuning cars, According to Decree 171/ND-CP in 2013 stipulating the sanction of vehicle tuning:
- From 100 to 200.000 VND, when arbitrarily changing the paint color or changing the car brand. After the penalty is completed, the vehicle must be restored to its original condition.
- From 800 to 1 million VND, when arbitrarily changing the engine number, chassis number, structure and technical characteristics of the vehicle (changes do not include changes in paint color and brand, for example: folding, power, etc.) , bigger rear wheel, tail level, improper license plate mounting, led lights, trumpet level, adding speakers to listen to music in the car, engine tuning, ...). After the fine, the vehicle must be returned to its original condition.
See More Shared Posts At News and Sharing:
Items that are modified with little punishment:
- When the car lights are not bright, you can replace the halogen lamps with LED lights to increase the brightness, because the bulbs are located quite close inside and the bulbs are also quite similar, so it will be difficult to detect. If there is a fine, it is also less fine than installing auxiliary lights outside. And especially when adding LED strips or owl lights, it is easier to detect. Often the traffic police catch the ostentatious, colorful errors outside. And mainly the police rely on the paint color written on the car's hood to base the punishment.
- Change the sprocket sprocket, change the gear ratio to make the car better and not use too prominent colors.
- Change the strength of the car, swing to the left, make the pot again, on the hand clutch.
Customize the car so that it enhances the aesthetics, shows the personality, increases the performance of the car while still ensuring safety, with the least penalty.
Some Beauty Models: