The procedure for renewing a lost driver's license is not complicated. But if not properly prepared as required, in each case, it will take a lot of time to complete the application.
So, lost FC driver's license how to do it again? What are the procedures and fees? In case of loss of original documents, can they be re-issued? City Driving Test & Training Center. Ho Chi Minh City will help you answer these questions.
Can Lost, Damaged, Damaged FC Driver's License Be Reissued?
Depending on the duration of the FC driver's license, the owner may have to retake the test (or not) if there is a need to apply for a license again:
- Case 1: FC driver's license is valid or has been expired for less than 3 months, the owner will be re-issued without having to take the test again.
Time for re-issuance of driver's license: After 2 months from the date of submission of complete documents and fees.
- Case 2: If the FC driver's license is overdue for more than 3 months, the owner will have to retake the test:
- Only retake the theory test if the FC driver's license is overdue from 3 months - 1 year.
- Must retake both theory and practice if the FC driver's license is overdue for more than 1 year.
- Time for re-issuance of driver's license: After 2 months from the date of submission of all documents and fees, the driver's license holder will take the test. Latest is About 10 days after the end of the test, FC license holders will be re-issued.
Note: In all of the above cases, the FC driver's license must ensure 2 factors:
- Be on file with the driver's license testing agency.
- No processing capture when looking up in the database.
Records and Costs for Re-issuance of Lost, Damaged, Damaged FC Driver's License
The application file for re-issuance of a lost, damaged or damaged FC driver's license will include:
- An application form for re-issuance of a driver's license, made according to the form (Appendix 19 – Circular 12/2017/TT).
- Original record of FC driver's license lost (if any).
- Copy of identification documents such as ID card, CCCD or valid passport.
- Health certificate according to the standard form of the Ministry of Health.
After completing the application, you need to submit the application and fee at the Department of Transport (provincial level). The fee for re-issuance of FC license according to regulations of the Ministry of Transport is VND XNX – This cost does not include the re-test fee.
To avoid queuing, waiting through many complicated procedures, you can use Use the new service, change your license at the City Driving Test & Training Center. Ho Chi Minh City. With the same professional working process With a team of experienced staff, we are confident to handle the application quickly and easily, bringing satisfaction and saving time. for customers.
If I Lose Both FC Driver's License And Original Records, Can It Be Reissued?
Case 1: If the FC driver's license is lost once, is still valid or has been expired for less than 1 months, it is still possible to be re-issued with the driver's license whether the original documents are still available or not. However, if the original records are still available, the search process on the department's archives will be more convenient.
Therefore, if there is a need to re-issue the original dossier, the owner needs to prepare the following paperwork:
- Application form (according to the form).
- Copies of personal documents such as: Driver's License, Identity Card, Citizen ID or Passport.
After verification by the competent authority, if there are no errors, it will stamp and clearly write the information about the number, grade, date of the test, and the place of training in the right corner of the application form. Owner will use this Application in lieu of the original application.
>>> Suggestions for reference: Expired FC Fees and Procedures
Case 2: If the FC driver's license is overdue for more than 3 months or is lost for the 2nd or 3rd time, it is mandatory to take the test again (only theory or both theory and practice). The new set of documents prepared to retake the test can replace the lost original documents.
The above are the share of City Driving Test & Training Center. Ho Chi Minh City about procedures, fees and information to know when Redo lost, damaged, blurred FC driver's license. If you have any questions about the center's license renewal and exchange services, you can contact us immediately for the fastest advice.