Study guide for 200 questions A1 class motorcycle license exam
You open the first page of the book, you see LAW PART and read through it once from top to bottom, trying to understand what the book says.
So you have a brief understanding of the law part. Continue to page 2, read carefully SPEED RULES TABLE. Pay special attention to the red areas in the table. Remember, to avoid being fined by the traffic police! Then read on METHODS OF USING VEHICLES ON SAIGON (We'll explain in more detail in the next section, now let's take a look!)
Go to the 3rd and 4th page, read and understand the meaning of part VIETNAM ROAD ALTERNATIVE SYSTEM. When you read 100% correct then we continue.
Do you already belong? Let's continue like this: there are some little tricks, which sentences are correct, apply the trick, which are not, we will explain how to choose correctly, we do not have to read the whole question and answers, just read the unusual places and choose the correct answer.
A. Law (words)
1. Short answer choose 1 answer with the following words:
- Prohibited (eg sentences: 16, 20, 21, 24)
- When participating in road traffic (eg sentences: 58, 61)
- No… (verses: 28, 30, 44)
- Temporary signs (verse: 39)
2. For a sentence with 2 answers (eg questions 7, 10, 11,…), the following method should be applied:
a. We count the first 3 letters of the 2 answers and see that it is different, then choose both answers (including questions: 2, 7, 14, 15, 22, 23, 25, 27, 34, 47, 64, 76)
b. We count the first 3 letters of the 2 answers and see that it is the same, then remember the following sentences:
- Law on special-use motorbikes: Special-use motorcycles are not considered as road vehicles but they do participate in road traffic. So, if the question has the word "join" then choose both, and the question without the word "join" will choose the question without a special-use motorbike. (apply this to sentences: 2, 10, 11)
- Verses 35, 36, 37 at the command of the traffic controller, we remember. Traffic conductors raise one hand, choose option 1, raise two hands, choose option 2. (verse 2 choose answer 1, question 35 and 1 choose answer 36).
- Question 47 choose answer 2, switch from high beam to low beam.
- Question 55 choose answer 1, you have to do the transition gradually (not as dangerous as the immediate transfer).
3. If you have 3 or 4 answers, memorize them.
- The sentence has both 2 ideas, all 3 ideas, all are correct… then NOT SELECTED! (That is, do not choose sentences with the word CHIEF Please!)
- Question 1: choose 1, 2 (excluding other auxiliary works as in answer number 3)
- Question 2: choose 1 (only lane division, direction position, stop position)
- Question 3: choose 1 (excluding the strip of land along the two sides of the road in ideas 2, and 2)
- Question 4: choose 2 (vertical division of the line)
- Question 5: choose 1 (The street is an urban street)
- Question 6: choose 1 (Separator is a part of the road to divide the road surface into 2 separate directions of vehicles or to divide the road part of motor vehicles and rudimentary vehicles)
- Question 8: choose 2 (Priority road is the road on which vehicles participating in road traffic are given way by vehicles coming from other directions when crossing the intersection)
- Question 9: choose 1 (without the word "join", then skip the sentence with special-use motorbikes)
- Question 13: choose 2 and 3 (The traffic controller is a traffic policeman or someone with similar duties)
- Question 17: choose 2 (drivers with 4 wheels are not allowed to drink alcohol)
- Levels 18, 19: choose 1 (choose the largest number, motorcyclists can drink that much)
- Question 26: choose 3 (It is strictly forbidden to illegally manufacture, trade, and use license plates)
- Question 29: choose 2 and 3 (Easy to read, right?)
- Question 31: choose 1 and 2 (Also easy to understand)
- Verse 32: choose 2 (It's the responsibility of all of us!)
- Level 33: choose 1 (If you meet a yellow light, you must stop before the stop line)
- Question 38: choose 1 (Obviously must follow the orders of the traffic controller)
- Question 40: choose 2 (Only change lanes where allowed)
- Level 41: choose 2 (Rude car goes in the rightmost lane)
- Level 42: choose 1 and 3 (remove 2 because of the lower speed, go to the left)
- Level 43: choose 1 and 2 (remove 3 because any empty space is not allowed)
- Level 45: choose 2 and 3 (remove 1 because of speed increase)
- Level 46: choose 1 and 2 (remove 3 because the car going downhill must give way to the car going uphill)
- Level 48: choose 3 (1 wrong because of avoiding to the left, 2 wrong because of increasing speed)
- Level 49: choose 3 (in the roundabout give way to the car on the left)
- Level 50: choose 3 (the intersection must give way to vehicles on the priority road or main road)
- Level 51: choose 1 (junction, intersection, give way to the car on the right)
- Question 52: choose 3 (railway transport is always given priority)
- Question 53: choose 1 (the distance from the stop to the track is 5 meters)
- Level 54: choose 1 and 3 (answer 2 runs so dangerously)
- Question 56: choose 3 (answer 1 has a car to enter, answer 2 has a special-use motorbike with a speed greater than 70km/h can also enter)
- Question 57: choose 1 (in road tunnels, you can't make a U-turn, so omit answers 2 and 3)
- Question 60: choose 1 and 2 (easy to understand)
- Question 62: choose 2 (must apply to the People's Committee of the province)
- Question 63: choose 1 and 2
- Question 65: choose 3 (appropriate driving license)
- Question 66: choose 2 (18 years old)
- Question 67: choose 3
- Question 68: choose 2 (16 years old can drive a motorcycle under 50cm3)
- Question 69: choose 1 (5 years – choose the largest number)
- Level 70: choose 1 (answer 2 to the left is wrong, answer 3 to increase speed is wrong)
- Level 71: choose 1 and 2 (remove answer 3: let go of both hands)
- Question 72: choose 2 (inner cities, towns and sections with signs from the beginning to the end of the densely populated area)
- Question 73: choose 3 (the maximum speed of 2-wheelers in a densely populated area is 40km/h)
- Question 74: choose 1 (remember: 40km/h choose 1)
- Question 75: choose 3 (remember: 50km/h choose 3)
- Question 77: choose 2 (lack of traffic culture)
- Level 78: choose 2 and 3 (remove answer 1 because running on a lane with few vehicles in traffic)
- Question 79: choose 1 and 3 (answer 2 is in the wrong place to go on a lane with few vehicles in traffic, answer 4 is in the wrong place to only wear a helmet where it is required)
B. Signage Section
In this section we will try to understand to choose correctly, not simply passing the exam but it also means to go on the road. In this section, Kim Vi will explain how to choose the right answer for difficult questions so that you can easily remember when doing the test. Before you begin, make sure you know the meaning of the signs at the beginning of the book.
- Level 82: choose 1 (don't choose number plate 3, because sign 3 is a sign only for pedestrians, vehicles cannot enter, so there is no yield)
- Question 83: choose 3 (do not choose license plate 1, because sign 1 means there is a pedestrian crossing crossing the road)
- Level 84: choose 2 (all 3 signs are dangerous signs, but only signs 2 and 3 are signs to cross the intersection).
- Question 90: choose 2 (signs 1 and 3 indicate that we are on the priority road)
- Question 99: choose 2 (the 1st sign bans motorbikes, 3 wheels are prohibited, and the 3rd sign bans cars also bans 3 wheels).
- Question 105: choose 1 and 2 (sign 1 prohibits turning left, it is forbidden to turn the car)
- Question 106: choose 1 (Signal 2 forbids U-turn but is allowed to turn left)
C. Shade part
Please remember the following rules for considering the following images, in order from top to bottom:
- The vehicle has entered the intersection: the vehicle that enters the intersection first is allowed to go first.
- Priority vehicle (fire > military > police > ambulance)
- Priority road: vehicles on the priority road have the right to go first
- At intersections 3 and 4 of roads of the same level, the car on the right that is empty will go first, then the car turning right, going straight to the car, then the car turning left goes last.
Now we will practice, the first sentences will explain it thoroughly, the following sentences will pass through:
- Question 116: Observe that there is no vehicle entering the intersection, no priority vehicle. Seeing on the truck road there is a priority road sign (rhomboid), on the other side of the road, there is also a priority road. As for cars and motorbikes, there is a sign that intersects with the priority road (inverted triangle), which means it is on a non-priority road. 2 vehicles on the priority road (trucks, motorbikes) must go first, but trucks going straight should go first, to the motorbikes. The same goes for cars and trailers. The result is: truck > motorcycle > autorickshaw > passenger car.
- Question 117: In order: no vehicles entering the intersection, no priority vehicles, no priority roads. The cars are all the same level, let's see which car on the right is empty. To the right of the truck is a tuk-tuk, to the right of the tuk-tuk is a motorbike, to the right of the motorbike there are no vehicles. Thus, the motorcycle goes first. After the motorbike left, the right side of the auto-rickshaw was empty, so the second and last driver was the truck.
- Level 118: The motorbike saw the STOP sign, so it had to stop and give way.
- Level 119: The auto-rickshaw has entered the intersection, so it should go first, followed by the ambulance (priority vehicle), and finally the passenger car.
- Level 120: Ambulance. The priority vehicle gets ahead regardless of whether it is on a non-priority road.
- Level 121: Cars and passenger cars have red lights.
- Level 122: Pay attention to the light signal on the traffic light pole, see the green light for trucks and cars, so you should go. So did the truck and the child on the other side.
- Level 123: See this side, the passenger car goes straight while the left turn signal should violate, the truck turns left while the red light should violate, the car goes right. Observe the other side, the truck on this side is wrong, the truck on the other side is also wrong, the motorcycle turns right while the light turns left. As a result, choose answer number 1.
- Level 124: On the right of the empty motorbike, you should go first, after the motorbike goes, the empty truck on the right should be allowed to go, and so on until the end.
- Level 125: The truck violates because the sign prohibiting stopping and parking has a truck side plate, so it only works on trucks.
- Question 126: Observe that on the road, there is a sign that intersects with the non-priority road, which means that cars traveling on the priority road should go first. Trucks and auto-rickshaws are of the same level, trucks go straight ahead, and auto-rickshaws turn left and go behind.
- Level 127: choose all three directions. Direction 2 bans motorbikes, so motorcycles are not banned.
- Level 128: The sign that prohibits stopping and parking is attached to the front and rear side plates. So it is forbidden to stop and park in front of and behind this sign. Both are violations!
- Level 129: All 3 cars are in violation. Trucks are parked in the opposite direction, motorbikes and cars are parked on the pedestrian crossing.
- Question 130: The sign prohibits towing.
- Level 131: The cyclo turns right should go first.
- Level 132: On the right side, empty motorbikes and bicycles should go first.
- Level 133: Motorcycles are traveling on the priority road, so they should go first. Pay attention to the auxiliary sign attached to the priority road sign, which indicates that the priority road curves to the left, not the normal straight line.
- Question 134: Cars violate because they cross the solid line, motorbikes do not violate because they pass the bus but have not crossed the line.
- Level 135: When the traffic conductor raises his hand vertically, all vehicles must stop, except for the car that has already and the intersection, ie the truck can go.
- Level 136: If the traffic controller raises his arms horizontally, the driver must stop in front and behind, and the operator on the left and right can go.
- Level 137: A passenger car with a red light stops, a truck with a light indicator goes straight, a car turns right, and a motorbike stops. All right.
- Level 138: Direction 1 and 3. Direction 2 prohibits motorbikes, so you can't go
- Question 139: The car has not reached the priority road, the first car is considered first. In which, military vehicles have the highest priority, to police cars.
- Questions 140, 141: Choose the answer with a car (E).
- Level 142: The red light stops. So the car and the truck.
- Level 143: Danger signs must not speed up. So, do not pass.
- Level 144: Choose answers 1 and 2. Cars have a left turn signal, a motorbike has a right turn signal, while a sign indicates the right direction to follow.
- Level 145: The truck went to the wrong light.
- Level 146: The truck and the passenger went to the wrong light.
- Level 147: Trucks, passengers and motorbikes have the wrong lights.
- Level 148: Passenger cars and motorbikes go at the right lights.
- Level 149: In front of your car is a sign that intersects with the priority road, so your car is traveling on a non-priority road, the auxiliary sign attached to the main sign indicates the priority direction is the road on which the motorcycle is running. So the motorbike goes first, to the car (to the right of the empty car), then to your car.
- Level 150: All 3 cars are of the same level, the car turns right to go first, your car goes straight and runs second, the last is a motorbike.
- Question 151:….. Added and updated continuously….
CGood luck with your exams!
See more Driver's License Test Guide exactly: