Although it is not required by law to change an old F-class driver's license to a new one, changing from paper to a PET plastic card brings many benefits:
- Beautiful degree, high aesthetics.
- Has mechanical strength, water resistance, difficult to fade information.
Not to mention the case where equals expire, right now Change your old F driver's license to a PET plastic card It is imperative not to break the law. So how to change driver's license successfully? Let's find out through the article below!
Learn About F . Driver's License
According to the circular December 12/TT-BGTVT and Road Traffic Law 2008, Class F driver's license is used for drivers of vehicles with licenses of E, D, C, B2 for the purpose of allowing to drive corresponding cars towing trailers. larger than 750kg, cars connect wagons.
- FB2 class driver's license can operate the vehicles specified in the B2 class driver's license pulling trailers and the vehicles specified in the B1 and B2 driver's licenses. Citizens who are full 21 years old are allowed to take the FB2 driving license test.
- FC class driver's license can operate the vehicles specified in the class C driver's license towing trailers and the vehicles specified in the B1, B2, C and FB2 driver's licenses. Citizens who are full 24 years old are allowed to take the FC driver's license test.
- FD class driver's license can operate the vehicles specified in the class C driver's license towing trailers and the vehicles specified in the B1, B2, C, D and FB2 driver's licenses. Citizens who have reached the age of 27 are allowed to take the FD driver's license test.
- FE class driver's license be able to operate the vehicles specified in the Class E driver's license to pull a trailer; passenger cars connecting wagons and vehicles specified in driving licenses B1, B2, C, D, E, FB2, FD. Citizens who have reached the age of 27 are allowed to take the FD driver's license test. The maximum age for driving with more than 30 people is 55 years old for men and 50 years old for women.
Procedure for Changing Old Class F Driver's License to New (PET Plastic Card)
Where to change driver's license?
To change your old F-class driver's license to a new one, you need to go to the competent state agencies, including:
- Directorate for Roads of Vietnam.
- Public administrative center of provinces and centrally run cities.
The application-receiving department of the Department of Transport where you live, work or where your degree is granted.
In Ho Chi Minh City, you can go to the following addresses:
- 51/2 Thanh Thai Street, Ward 14, District 10, City. HCM.
- 111 Tan Son Nhi Street, Tan Son Nhi Ward, Tan Phu District, City. HCM.
- 937 Ta Quang Buu Street, Ward 5, District 8, City. HCM.
- 08 Nguyen Anh Thu Street, Trung My Tay Ward, District 12, City. HCM.
What is the exchange procedure?
The applicant to change the class F driver's license to the above location shall submit the following documents:
- Health certificate issued by a competent health authority within 6 months.
- An application form for changing a class F driver's license according to the prescribed form (purchased or issued for free at the place of application).
- Copy of valid ID/CCCD/passport together with the original for reference.
- Copy of Class F driver's license.
After submitting the application, the license holder takes a photo directly and pays the prescribed fee. At the time of appointment, present your ID/CCCD, appointment letter to get a new license, and at the same time hand over the old license to cut corners and return it for self-preservation.
How much is the fee to change the old F class driver's license to a new one?
To change the old F class license to a new one (PET plastic card), you need to pay a fee of 135.000 VND (Circular 188/2016/TT-BTC). Health examination fee is 360.000 VND/person (Circular 02/2017/TT-BYT)
Notes When Changing Old Class F Driver's License To New
- Do not authorize others to change driver's license because at the receiving agency, you need to take photos directly.
- At the time of not receiving a new license, the applicant for a replacement license still uses a class F license when driving a vehicle.
- Information about the new F driver license is stored in the database of the Ministry of Transport.
- In case the driver's license is changed or has not been expired for 3 months, the new license change applicant does not need to pass the test; in case the license is overdue from 3 months to 1 year, the applicant to change the license needs to take the theory test again; If the degree is overdue for more than 1 year, it is necessary to retake both theory and practice exams.
- Time for re-issuance is 5 days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays) from the time of application submission.
- Subjects are allowed to change the license: old driver's license in paper form; New license is broken, blurred, expired.
Instructional articles How to change the old F class driver's license to a new one? for your reference. If you do not know the regulations or do not have experience, need support, contact Driver Training Center. Ho Chi Minh for specific advice. We are committed to fast exchange, offering the most competitive service prices in the market.
- Support to change the old F-class driver's license to a new one in case the license is expired or still valid, the driver's license is old (hard paper) or has been in new form (PET plastic card).
- Consulting 24/7 enthusiastically, closely according to each customer's case.
- The success rate of exchange is up to 99.99%.
- Save time and effort for customers in finding information, collecting standard documents….
In addition to a class F driver's license, Driver Training Center. Ho Chi Minh Support to exchange many types of popular motorbike and car driving licenses such as A1, B2, C license, reference if needed.