Motorcycle is considered a dominant means of transportation in Vietnam. Therefore, most citizens who are over 18 years old have a need motorbike driver's license test. However, where does the test have package costs, fast documentation and high pass rates?
City Driver Training & Mapping Center. HCM City Confidence is the most reliable, fastest, most affordable, response to your needs.
Driver Training School in Ho Chi Minh City - A fast and cheap driver's license test address
What Are the Types of Motorcycle Licenses?
As a rule, there are two types of motorbike driving licenses: A1 and A2.
- Motorbike driver's license A1 is the most basic type of driver's license for motorcyclists with capacities of 50cc - 175cc. The conditions for the A1 driver's license test are quite simple, as long as you are a Vietnamese citizen, full 18 years old and have good health to operate a motorbike, you can apply for the test.
- Motorcycle driver's license A2 is the type of license in which the owner can operate a 2-wheel motorcycle with a capacity of more than 175cc. By A2 can run all kinds of motorbikes on the market without limitation of cylinder capacity. The conditions for the A2 exam are also not too strict and the same as the A1.
Both A1 and A2 can be used indefinitely without having to be retested. However, according to current regulations, from 2020 these motorbicycle license old models need change driving license new form New PET hard cards Invalid.
Motorbike Driver's License Training And Examination
To quickly own a motorbike license, you need to go through the following stages:
- Step 1: Check in and complete the registration documents.
- Step 2: Attend theory and practice sessions.
- Step 3: The theory test (depending on the center).
- Step 4: Take the exam and wait for the results.
The process of studying for a motorcycle driver's license
Exam fees as well as the process of completing the application, studying for exams and waiting for results are dependent on each center. Therefore, if you want to save time, money and get the best exam results, you need to choose a reputable address to:
- Get the fastest support to complete the profile.
- Get training in theory and practice in the fastest - neat - practical.
- Time to organize exams and certifications quickly and on time.
- Exam fee is reasonable and package, not incurred.
Why choose a City Driver Training & Mapping Center. HCM to test a motorbike driver's license?
City Driver Training & Mapping Center. Ho Chi Minh City is one of the most prestigious - reputable training and driver license test organizations in Ho Chi Minh City. This is not only the first choice of people in the city but also a reliable destination for people in neighboring provinces.
Take the A1 motorcycle driver's license test
A2 motorcycle driver license exam
Highlights of the City Driver Training & Mapping Center. HCM City:
- Clear exam costs - full package - are not incurred.
- Simple and quick application procedures and maximum support from counselors (support for taking photos, photocopying documents or registering online procedures for free).
- The exam preparation kits (paper documents, online documents, videos and exam tips) are clear - easy to learn - easy to remember.
- Modern facilities, vehicles available for the academy to borrow and take exams.
- Experienced teaching staff ensures the best support for students to quickly learn - understand well - practice well - pass the exam.
- Commit to accurate exam schedules and license dates, ensuring students' time is not wasted.
- Commit a passing rate of 100% with A1 and 98-100% equal to A2.
Especially with more than 10 years of experience driver's license training and examination, City Driver Training & Mapping Center. HCM City also offers testing courses and other services such as:
- Training and driving license test for B1 and B2 cars.
- Training and driving license test for class C.
- License seal lift Class C, D, E, FC drivers.
- Additional car driving.
- Reissuance, renewal of driver's license types (changing a damaged license, changing a lost license, changing an overdue license, changing a Vietnam - International license, changing a driver's license for a foreigner in Vietnam) ...
Therefore, regardless of any need regarding the issuance of a driver's license, get in touch City Driver Training & Mapping Center. HCM City via Hotline: 1900.633.670 for a prompt consultation - the most timely!