You want to raise the driver's license stamp but do not know the conditions, procedures, documents & costs to upgrade your license from B2 to C, from B2 to D or from B2 to FC.
Call Call Center: 1900 633670 or +090 243 0787 (Meet Ms. Kim Vi – Registration Department) for free consultation and registration support.
1/ Popular forms of driving license stamping and driving license upgrade
Everyone has a need raise the driver's license stamp There are many different types, and statistics show many types, but in fact we often see some common types of lifting marks as follows:
- Upgrade your car driving license with B2 to C
- Upgrade your B2 driving license to EASY
- License upgrade from C to EAS
- License upgrade from C to E
- License upgrade from C to FC
To meet the needs upgrade driver's license constantly increasing, Driving School in Ho Chi Minh City We have increased the number of teachers as well as facilities, we have many study and shuttle locations so that students can choose convenient for their travel, as well as arrange flexible time according to their needs. each student's schedule.
2/ Why should you choose us?
- Reputable center, responsible for customers.
- Enthusiastic counselor.
- Exact exam month with commitment.
- Complete facilities and amenities.
- 100% bean bag
3/ Conditions & procedures for raising the seal of a driver's license, upgrading a car's driver's license
According to the law upgrade driver's license in Clause 2, Article 10, Circular 46/2012/TT-BGTVT Regulations stipulate that forklift learners make 01 set of documents to be submitted directly at the training institution, including:
- Application form for study and test to issue a driving license according to the prescribed form.
- Copy of valid ID card or passport.
- Health certificate issued by a competent medical facility according to regulations.
- Declaration of practice time and safe driving kilometers according to the prescribed form and must be responsible for the content before the law.
- Certified copy of lower secondary school diploma or equivalent or higher in case of upgrading of driving license to class D, E (present the original when checking test records).
- Photocopy of driver's license (present the original when taking the test and receiving the driver's license).
4/ Raising the driver's license stamp, upgrading the driver's license has 2 cases as follows
Case 1 (raise 1 sign): upgrade the driver's license class B2 to C; upgrade C to D or upgrade C to FC
Total lifting fee is equal to 1 mark 18.000.000 VND
Lifting fee equal to 2 marks 20.000.000 VND
Fee to upgrade C to FC 22.000.000 VND
- Full 3 years of safe driving & 50.000 km of safe driving or more
- Over 21 years old for upgrade to class C, over 24 years old for class D and 27 years old for upgrade to class E
Case 2 (raise 2 sign) : upgrade from B2 to D, from C to E
- Full 5 years of safe driving & 100.000 km of safe driving or more
- Over 24 years old if upgrading from B2 to D and over 27 years old if upgrading from C to E
5/ Dossiers & conditions for passing the driving license stamping course
- 2 photo ID card (no need to notarize).
- 10 3×4 shapes (blue background).
- Driver's license file (original) + driver's license (notarized photo).
- You must score 43/45 questions for the theory part of 600 theory questions.
- You have to pass 11 mock exams and score a minimum of 80/100.
Above is the most basic information for you to raise your driving license stamp, driver's license upgrade meet the need to be able to operate more vehicles or operate vehicles with a larger tonnage to serve work.
Call us for a free hotline consultation Call Center: 1900 633670 or +090 243 0787 or spend a little of your time at the center, we will graciously answer all your questions.
Ho Chi Minh City Driver Training Center
Call Center: 1900 633670
Contact: Ms Kim Vi +090 243 0787
Building No. 23 Cu Lao, Ward 2, Phu Nhuan District.
Branch 1: 30 Street No. 9, Linh Tay Ward, Thu Duc District
Branch 2: 43/23 Vuon Lai, An Phu Dong Ward, District 12
The Center is very pleased to serve you
Please watch the video on how to take the D and E driving license test in detail:
VIDEO DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR SIGNAL D:
Video subtitles if you can't hear them clearly:
- When entering the exam, park in front of the yellow line 1m and remove the left turn signal, wait for the signal to start. When there is a signal to start, go to 1st gear and slowly move to it without using the gas, and the hand is about to turn off the turn signal when there is a signal (believe it), I put on the gas slightly.
- This test requires the port to be 1 hand away from the front translucent white line (when I look at the nose of the car, I immediately cut the clutch).
- When going uphill, keep a steady level of throttle, when the bumper just peeks through the yellow line on the slope, cut the clutch and brake again, then let go of the clutch lightly for the car to shake and then let go of the accelerator pedal.
- The exam with a D mark is not marked with a D mark, you can look at the picture below the road or look at the signboard, avoiding the case of entering the mark will be eliminated directly. To turn into the D mark, widen the steering wheel. Looking at the round mirror, control so that the number 25 is between the 2 steam pipes. When you run for a while, look in the large mirror to adjust the car for yourself.
- Next lesson, control the car until the shoulder passes through the air hose, then start hooking, turn the steering wheel to look at the mirror on that side, return the steering wheel to lead the car straight forward, shoulder level with the inflator will continue to hook. drive, hook on which side to look at the mirror on that side, from here, apply the gas lightly and go in 2nd gear.
- This is a dangerous situation where I have to win, win properly, and then find the priority button. Note, there are 4 wins at the 4th intersection, especially the first 4 intersection should brake far away, the purpose is for the cars to turn right to go to the end more easily. Just keep a gas level to go.
- The second dangerous situation is right at the manhole cover, preparing to cut the clutch, win, if not, let go and move on.
- On an empty road, I should thin the gas but do not exceed 20km / h because points will be deducted (invisible, I let go of the gas) to save time because the D sign can only run for 15 minutes.
- The road is winding, remember to "advance and hold on to your stomach", lead the car up and bend your arms evenly, turn the steering wheel to look at the mirror on that side.
- When a car comes back, whoever finds a wide space first will give way because this place is knotted, so I don't go fast, so I let the car pass first, because I have to widen the turn to pass this sharp turn.
- Note, the light has 10 seconds of green light, then the previous car goes, I do not cling to the light to go, outside, I can stick to the light, but in this picture it is not possible because the previous driver is not a human driver. I don't have a license so people can start very slowly, if I cling to the seconds to go, it is very dangerous so I don't cling, I just remember to park for the port 1m away from the yellow line, I won and I There is also no need to change gears because the red light has a few seconds, so shifting will take more time, when the red light is over 30, you should change gears. I still have 1 seconds to start walking because I parked far away, so if I don't run the opposite yellow line, I will be eliminated.
- Enter the garage, shoulder to shoulder across the signpost, then stop, glance at the left glass and then hook it up, look at the rear of the car and approach the manhole cover, you will be able to win again. Countless de, when de approached the rear of the car so that the tail lay on top of his idiot. When listening to the signal, the steering wheel is light, then align with the narrow width of the wall, when parallel, there will be a warning signal. After that, let go of number 2 and run, then follow the direction of the arrow, the D mark does not need to widen the turn much.
- Traffic law, there is a light signal 30m away, so it's okay if I turn on the turn signal early. Stop waiting for the red light, 1 second is left to start walking, and do not roll the opposite yellow line because you will be eliminated, so when driving, look at the foot of the wheel to be more accurate.
- The next dangerous situation will definitely happen, so cut the clutch first, if there is a signal, then stop and press the button, so don't rush to press the button first. After turning off the button, you can let go of the brake, because the road is not flat, so when you let go of the brake, the car will drift, so the machine will deduct 10 points because it thinks the car is already running.
- When I was going to number 2, when I came to the sign to give way to rail traffic, I stopped far away. Number 2 should be throttled. On the acceleration road, hold the gear lever to prepare when there is a signal, the number of 3, put the gas behind, let your shoulder pass the first 20 sea and brake the car and return to number 2, no need to brake. that's OK.
- Small roads where there are no cars coming back, just encroach slightly, to make it easier for cars to go. In a test there are 4 turn signals, 2 left (at the start and turn at the signal) and 2 on the right (at the signal and at the end). Always remember not to stick to the lights.
- At the end of the test, kick the right turn signal, 1 hand kick the turn signal, 1 hand return the steering wheel because this will turn off the turn signal, when the signal is passed, let go of the turn signal.
Remember, once the points are deducted, continue to move on, so don't fix it. Try not to fail the basic mistakes. For example, I got 100 points and ran up the eel, but the examiner might fail because I made a fundamental mistake. Going the wrong way is also one of the basic mistakes, to determine the right path, look at the symbol, the arrow draws the line, the line is locked; If you make a mistake, you will be disqualified.
VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DETAILS OF THE EXAMINATION EXAM E:
Video subtitles if you can't hear them clearly:
- Remove the left turn signal, when the machine says to start, start.
- When there is a signal to start, start counting 1 (remember to press close to your thighs), start opening the clutch to start going, cushion the throttle and open the clutch slowly. When listening to the signal (message), turn off the turn signal (do not turn off the turn signal, minus 5 points).
- The next test (stopping to give way to pedestrians) requires the vehicle's port to brake in front of the white line, look in the convex mirror to better see the braking position, disconnect the clutch and brake again.
- Posts on the bridge, keep the accelerator at a level to get on the bridge (on the road by cutting the clutch, the school car comes, and on the bridge when cutting the clutch, the car only lightens a little), especially the post on the bridge brakes too much, it will always fall should brake for it a little lower, then have to let go of the clutch first, then let go of the brake and cushion the gas to go on, buffer until the gas is full because of the 52-seat car, I have to do that.
- The test goes through the wheel track and the narrow perpendicular road, keep 1 throttle level, take priority (the gauze should be up), note that if there is no mark, if the mark is wrong, it will fail, drive the car to the E mark. Before leaving the mark if there is a dangerous situation, I will cut the clutch and prepare to brake. If there is a signal that says yes, I will win immediately and press priority if not, then continue. For this lesson, we take the front end of the car close to the curb, still go first, look in the convex mirror so that the port has just pressed on the eel and then lead in to straighten the car. Now, watch the fence, watch the top of the car's port on the blurred line and then go over, run for a while and look at the big mirror behind it from 1m away.
- The track is narrow and perpendicular, because the wheel is behind the driving position, so you have to raise your head even more, when your shoulders pass outside, you will always steer, turn on which side, look at the mirror on that side, look down at the foot of the wheel on that side. see if it's rolling or not. Then lead the car to steer straight and put the car close to the side of the road and lead the head up (to widen the turn) when the shoulder is over and then steer, turn the steering wheel to look at the mirror on that side, for example steering. If it's too close, turn it back slightly and hook it up slightly.
- When stopping at an intersection, you have to stop far away because you stop almost at the other 4 intersections, when there is a 3-seat car turning in, it is easy to get glass parrots causing difficulties for others. I can't stick to the light to go because the light only has a few seconds, but the previous people are the ones who don't have a license, people start very slowly if I stick to the light, I follow, the risk of me stopping at a red light is very high and I should remember It's been 4 minutes since the car marked E, so I don't have to rush through the red light (if I park far away from the line, I can still control the car in 1 seconds), I can go through this 52 intersection and start going to #20.
- The 2nd dangerous situation, if there is, then stop and press the priority button, if not, then continue (if this dangerous situation is not there, the 3rd dangerous situation will definitely happen), empty lines are I thin the throttle to save time to get into the song, I let go of the throttle. Widen the turn and enter the correct E.
- If the track is narrow and perpendicular, then "forward and backward clinging to the belly", when leading the head up, even though the port has lights on the eel, the wheel has not been pressed because the wheel is outside behind the driver's back, after putting the car in front of the car. Go up and turn around, and in the next situation we do the opposite of the previous situation. If it's too close to the eel, pay it back and then hook it back in.
- The next test, widen the turn to turn around, if not widen the turn, the car will climb the curb. From here, I just go to 2nd gear and don't need to change gears, this car is very easy to get into the wrong gear because the number of the car is crossed, so it is very difficult to get in unlike the straight number on the small car. For this junction 3, the brake is 4m to 1m away from the yellow line, it is difficult to brake too high to get in and out, because I park far away, so when I have 1,5 seconds left, I can let go of the accelerator brake. When there is a green light, run and do not run the opposite yellow line because you will be eliminated directly.
- The next test is to enter the garage, let go of the garage and run parallel to the garage, run when the rear wheel is level with the limit of the garage, then brake again, now go to zero and just drive the car to crash. Go to the idler (the front wheel is ignored) and continue to crash until you hear the signal (believe it), then the dog steering hook presses into the rear frame, when parallel to the yellow line, it will report bin if not, then move If it is light, it will be reported, if it is not reported because it is deviated, then go thin and take it back, when it is reported, then stop. Then countless 0 to go back and forth and look to the left to see if there are any cars.
- There are only 4 times when you need to turn signals (2 left 2 right: at the end, start and turn at the 4 intersection, you need to use the other turn signals, if you have too much, it's okay)
- In the third dangerous situation (right at the manhole cover), I cut the clutch to let it slide before there is a signal, then I brake and press priority. Then slowly turn off the turn signal and then slowly go, turn off the turn signal and then let go of the brake because the road is not flat, so the machine is easy to confuse the car has moved, so it is easy to deduct 3 points. If the road is narrow, if there is no oncoming vehicle, we can encroach on it, and if there is an oncoming vehicle, we must yield.
- Rail vehicle stopping test, because the car is going in 2nd gear, it has to stop further and immediately win the white spot. Continue to let 2 go, to perform the test of changing gears on a straight line, when there is a sign to speed up, I lightly throttle until there is a signal, I push to number 3 and go to the station to pass the sign 20. first, and then cut the clutch back in front of the next 20 sea, and keep going.
- The next intersection must remove the right turn signal and pay attention not to roll the yellow line, and control the vehicle slowly through.
- The test is over, must remove the right turn signal to end. When will the signal be released to let go of the turn signal?
Ho Chi Minh City Driver Training Center
Contact: Ms Kim Vi +090 243 0787
Building No. 23 Cu Lao, Ward 2, Phu Nhuan District.
The Center is pleased to serve you.