Documents 450 road traffic law questions is issued to help improve the quality of training and testing for driving licenses. In addition to the progress made in improving the quality of training, a new set of questionnaires and the way to change questions and options have made many students find it difficult to study and do their homework. exam. Therefore, this article is specifically designed for this booklet, aiming to help students be more convenient in theoretical learning. Road traffic Law.
Document Learn how to drive a car was compiled based on the "450 Questions and Answers on Road Traffic Law”By Vietnam Road Administration. In addition to summarizing the general knowledge needed, we have added a few test tips and advice for students when studying and taking the theory test.
Attention: This document is only for the purpose of supporting students to review, students need to refer to the 450 questions set first.
PART I: GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) CONVENTIONAL DRIVER LICENSE TYPES:
|DRIVER LICENSE TYPE||CAR LICENSED|
|A1||Motorcycle cylinder capacity of 50cm3-150cm3|
|A2||Motorcycle with a cylinder capacity of over 150cm3|
|B2||Cars of less than 9 seats, trucks of less than 3.5 tons|
|C||Trucks, trucks and vehicles permitted to drive of GPLX B2|
|D||Passenger cars with 10-30 seats + vehicles permitted to drive|
|of the CPL category|
|E||Passenger cars of over 30 seats + allowed vehicles|
|driving license of Class D driving license|
|A1 motorbike, motorbike A2||18 and older|
|B2 car||18 and older|
|C-class truck||21 years and over|
|GPLX rank D||24 years or older|
|GPLX rank E||27 years or older|
|Maximum age of drivers of class E cars||Male 55 years old - Female 50 years old|
|Working time of the driver||10 hours (choose the largest number)|
3) LIMITED DRIVE SPEED:
|SPEED LIMITATION (KM / H)|
|RANGE OF VEHICLE|
|IN RESIDENTIAL AREA||OUT OF RESIDENTIAL AREA|
|Cars with less than 30 seats,||50||80|
|cars with loading capacity of less than 3.5 tons|
|Cars of over 30 seats,||40||70|
|Cars with loading capacity of over 3.5 tons|
|Rudimentary vehicles (tractors and machines||30|
- PROHIBITED ACTS:
- Drivers of cars whose blood or breathing gas has alcohol content is prohibited.
- Motorcyclists in blood or breathing air with prohibited alcohol content: choose the highest number of answers (50mg; 0.25mg).
- The delivery of motor vehicles to unqualified drivers is strictly prohibited.
- Speeding beyond the prescribed speed, taking the road, recklessly overtaking is prohibited.
- Using motor vehicles not meeting technical standards to be used: strictly prohibited.
- Running away after causing an accident: strictly prohibited.
- Production, sale, purchase and use of number plates: strictly prohibited.
- Prohibited acts: sabotaging bridges, sewers.
- Prohibited behaviors: racing, wriggling.
- Prohibited behaviors: honking, throwing gas, and blowing air.
- Prohibited acts: improperly designed horn, sound disorder.
- Prohibited acts: transporting prohibited and illegal goods.
- Prohibited acts: threats and insults in passenger transportation.
- Prohibited acts: illegal use of roadbeds and pavements.
- When an accident occurs: it is strictly prohibited to infringe upon the life or abuse of assault.
- Prohibited acts: trailers pulling more trailers or carrying people on vehicles may only tow.
- When operating a motorbike or motorbike: do not pull, push or hold on the saddle, use a mobile phone, an umbrella, carry a bulky body, or release both hands.
- It is prohibited to go in the wrong lane and go in the opposite direction and not yield to the priority vehicles.
- Erasing, falsifying information on a license, using a fake license is prohibited from issuing a license for 5 years.
PART II: PROVISIONS ON MEANS
- Usage time of cars:
- Passenger cars: 20 year.
- Truck: 25 year.
- Car construction:
- Uses of automotive engine: turning thermal energy into mechanical energy.
- 4-stroke engine: there are 4 piston journeys with 1 birth.
- 2-stroke engine: there are 2 piston journeys with 1 birth.
- Causes for diesel engine not to explode: running out of fuel, blocking the filter core, fuel with air (excluding the idea of sparks).
- Car horn: 115 decibels (choose the largest number).
- The use of powertrain: torque transmission.
- The use of clutches: disconnection, dynamic connection.
- The use of gearbox: changing torque (reverse motion).
- Use of the navigation system: change the direction of motion.
- The use of the brakes: slow down (stand still on the slope).
- Safe distance: subtract 30 from the maximum speed (for example, vehicle speed is from 60km / h - 80km / h: safe distance = 80 - 30 = 50m)
- Brake test: 6m
- Parked from the rails: 5m
- Bean away from the sidewalk: 0.25 cm
PART III: TRANSPORT OPERATIONS
- Vehicle overloaded: is the vehicle with the total weight exceeding the permitted limit.
- Transport of dangerous goods: must have a license.
- The freight transport charterer has the right: to refuse loading onto the vehicle when not in agreement.
- Passengers with a charm: free of charge 20KG.
- Multimodal transport: at least two modes.
- Dangerous goods: national security.
- Oversized, overloaded vehicles: please get permission from GT management agency.
- Road transport activities: business, non-business.
- Super-sized and super-weight goods: not removable.
- Passenger transport business: according to fixed routes and buses.
- Passenger transport business: full implementation, ticket delivery.
- Passenger transport business has charm: collecting charges, refusing to transport people to disturb the order.
- Passenger drivers: pick up and drop passengers at the prescribed places, not exceeding the number of passengers.
- Bus and taxi drivers must: follow the correct route, pick and drop according to the agreement.
- Passengers are obliged to: buy tickets, not to bring prohibited goods.
- Transporting goods by car: neatly arranged, separate goods must be covered.
- Transport dealers are entitled to: provide information and pay full charges.
- Transport dealers are obliged to: provide the right means and pay damages.
- The freight charterer is obliged to: prepare legal papers, pay full freight.
- The consignee has the right to: receive and check, request inspection.
- Consignee has the obligation: to receive goods on time, to present transport paper.
- Transporting live animals: taking care of the transport and protecting the environment.
- Environmentally-friendly vehicles: must be covered in a suitable time.
PART IV: DRIVING TECHNOLOGY
- Use a car with an automatic transmission: step on the brake pedal all the way.
- U-turn: bring the vehicle's tail to a safe place and the car's head to a dangerous place.
- Go downhill to stop the car: number one.
- Control the car into the roundabout: shift to a low gear.
- Drive through not flooded: go to number 1.
- Control the car to avoid each other at night: the high beam to the low beam.
- Control a number of vehicles, reduce them: increase 1, decrease 2.
- When getting off the car: observe the situation of traffic behind.
- Control the vehicle is blinding: slow down.
- Driving a car with many potholes: slow down.
- Release the parking brake: squeeze the parking brake.
- Depart car on the road by: clutching the journey all the way.
- Up high slope: about the low gear.
- Downhill high: about low gear.
- Control the vehicle through the large trench: up and down the trench.
- Avoid narrow roads: do not try to enter narrow roads, do not change numbers.
- Control the car via railway: use the car temporarily, pull the hand brake.
- Dumping vehicle (dump truck): operating on a bad road with a hard foundation.
- Control the car downhill long: low gear.
- Control the car through slippery roads: do not steer, turn, brake suddenly.
- Driving vehicles with fog: slow down.
- Control the car in heavy rain: turn on the yellow light, find a place to stop.
PART V: RULES OF TRAFFIC
- Which rules of road users obey: go to the right in the direction of travel.
- When the yellow signal light is on: use before the stop line.
- Things that are not allowed on the freeway: drive in an emergency stop lane.
- U-turn in densely populated areas: at intersections, there is a sea allowed to turn.
- Priority vehicles without speed restrictions may access prohibited roads: fire fighting, military service, police, ambulance, dyke protection, police-led delegation (except for funerals of funerals).
- Driving out of a freeway: gradually changing to the right lane.
- Via road tunnels: turn on lights, rudimentary vehicles with glowing objects.
- Oversized vehicles: permission from traffic authorities is required.
- Towing trailers: must have a total weight greater than the total weight of the trailers.
- Parking is allowed: wide road with 2 lanes, more than 5m from office gate.
- Ensuring traffic safety: is the responsibility of the whole society.
- On a multi-lane roadway: traveling on 1 lane, turning where permitted.
- On 1-way roads with lane markings: rudimentary vehicles must go to the right of the inside.
- On the detour, visibility is limited: no passing.
- When cargo exceeds front and back: there must be a red flag.
- When passing other vehicles: to decelerate, keep to the right.
- Stop parking on the freeway: stop only at the designated place.
- Avoid each other at night: the headlight is near.
- When backing up: be on the lookout for necessary signals.
- Avoid each other on roads without separate lanes: slow down to the right.
- On the left of one-way street: do not use or park.
- When there is a signal of the priority vehicle: quickly slow down, avoid or stop right.
- Intersection at the roundabout: yield to the left.
- Non-priority road intersection: yield to vehicles on the road giving priority to any direction.
- Railroad crossing: prioritize transit vehicles.
- Do not enter highways: design is less than 70km / h.
- Pulling bad vehicles: use a hard connecting rod.
- Drivers must have the following documents: appropriate driver's license :.
- Drivers must not overtake: on narrow bridges, weather conditions are not guaranteed.
- On the road there are many lanes who use the lane.
- When passing another vehicle: to signal with a horn or horn, to overtake only when there are no obstacles.
- When passing to the right: when the front vehicle is making a left turn, the special-use vehicle will work.
- Avoid vehicles on the opposite side: narrow roads backing up, downhill giving way to slopes.
- Stopping or stopping must comply with the signal, letting the vehicle stop at the prescribed place.
- Trucks are carrying people: on duty to combat natural disasters, barking workers to repair roads.
- By ferry: queue in order, get off the ferry in front of the following person, get on the ferry in front of the following vehicle.
- Other towing vehicles: the driving system must be valid and hard-wired.
- Motorcycles can carry 2 people: sick people, children under 14 years old, escorting criminals.
- Motorcycles must not: cross the road, do not enter roads reserved for pedestrians.
- When an accident occurs: stop immediately, stay at the scene.
- People present at the accident: protect the scene, notify the police.
- people who detect a damaged road construction: notify the Commission and road users.
- Driving practice: must have a teacher, must have sufficient papers.
- Drivers must slow down to the extent necessary: with speed limit signs, through narrow bridges.
- At an intersection without safety islands, give way to pedestrians and vehicles on the priority road.
- Non-rotating places: the section reserved for pedestrians, on the bridge, on the bridgehead.
- Driving onto highways: there must be signals and run on the acceleration lanes.
- Places not allowed to back up: prohibited places, pedestrians, tunnels and highways.
- When changing direction: slow down, yield to pedestrians.
- There is no roundabout: the roads are on the right.
PART VI: TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF CAR
- Windshield: is a laminated safety glass.
- Seat belts: hold tight when abrupt jerk.
- Silencer, smoke reducer: required.
- Vehicles participating in traffic ensure technical conditions. Safety glasses and sufficient.
- Tires: sufficient quantity, rim, disc in the right style.
- Regular maintenance: maintenance, prevention.
- Rain wash: enough, no wear.
- Examination of the issuing license level: At the testing centers.
PART VII: THEORY OF THEORETICAL LAW
- Conceptual questions related to "sugar":
- Road markings: dividing lanes, directions, stop positions.
- Roadway: used for vehicles traveling back and forth.
- Size limit: limit on height, width :.
- Street: is an urban road.
- Divider: to divide the road surface.
- Expressway: access is allowed only at a certain point.
- Main road: is the main road to ensure traffic in the area.
- Traffic lane: a part of a road
- Priority road: vehicles traveling on it are given way.
- Roads: roads, bridges, ferry tunnels.
- Road works: roads and barriers.
- There are two types of median: mobile and stationary.
Conceptual questions related to "means":
- Road vehicles: including motor vehicles and rudimentary vehicles.
- Rudimentary means of transport: bicycles, including motor cycles.
- Stop the car: stand still temporarily.
- Parking: no time limit.
- Motorized transport means include cars, including electric motorcycles.
- Means of transport: motorized, rudimentary
3) Conceptual questions related to "people":
- People involved in traffic: people controlling or leading animals.
- Drivers of vehicles joining in traffic: motorized, rudimentary and specialized.
- Traffic controllers: are persons assigned with tasks and traffic police.
PART VIII: MARRIAGE
There are 5 groups of signs:
- Dangerous signs: triangles, red borders, yellow background, black drawing symbols.
- Prohibition signs: red circle border, white background, black drawing symbol.
- Signposts: green background circles, white symbol drawings.
- Signage: blue rectangle background with white symbol.
- Side sea: rectangular white background black drawing symbol.
PART IX: FIGURE
Principles of handling traffic situations on the screen: Rule 1: Vehicles with private roads
Vehicles with separate roads such as trains, trams running on railroads are allowed to cross before crossing.
Principle 2: Vehicles enter the intersection first
When arriving at an intersection, which vehicle enters the intersection first, that vehicle is allowed to go ahead, regardless of motor vehicles or rudimentary vehicles.
Principle 3: The priority vehicles go first
Priority vehicles according to the law are allowed to go before crossing.
Principle 4: Vehicles running on priority roads are going first.
When arriving at an intersection, cars have equal rights in terms of vehicles and at the same time, the vehicles traveling on the priority roads are allowed to go first.
Principle 5: The car has the right right
When arriving at an intersection, cars have equal rights in terms of vehicles and equality in terms of road, which vehicle has the right to the right, that vehicle can go first.
Principle 6: The cars go straight ahead.
When arriving at an intersection, cars have equal rights in terms of vehicles, equal rights in road and right, which vehicles go straight ahead before vehicles turning left or making a U-turn.