Ladies and gentlemen, today we will post content about the meaning of the line Along with other traffic signal systems such as traffic conductors' signals, light signals and traffic sign systems, road markings are also a type of signal to guide traffic control. .
Road markings may be used independently or in combination with road signs or in traffic control lights. Road markings may consist of lines or figures drawn on the carriageway surface, or on the sidewalks, on traffic works and some other parts of the road to determine the order of traffic. clearly defining the limits of traffic works, indicating the prescribed direction of traffic lanes.
You and your note, the road marking used independently, the people participating in the traffic must obey the meaning of the road markings, but if the road markings when used in combination with signal lights, road signs, road-users must also comply with the signal meaning of both road markings and signal lights and signboards in the following order: firstly the order of signal lights and then signals the order of the last sign is the last of the line.
We take the following specific example, when going to the intersection of the road marking the road users are allowed to go straight but the signal light is red, the highest value is the signal light. with the highest effect so road users must stop after the signal of the light then includes the signal light is green but in front there is a sign to turn right or left to go straight, At this time, road-users must still abide by the value of the sign and must turn in the direction of the sign.
Here we will present to you and you the meaning of some of the most common road markings in Rule 41 2016. You are why we present some of the meanings of some signs. Well, because it's in standard 41, there are many different lines in the line, if we show it all to you, it's very vague, but actually there are many lines. as we do not use it and almost do not use it. Therefore, I only present the central lines that we encounter most often.
- Line 1.1 is made up of a single yellow broken line, the width is 15cm length from 1 to 3m and the length of the broken line is from 2 to 6m. long. The meaning of line 1.1 applies to dividing two opposite directions of vehicles running in opposite directions on roads with 2 lanes or more without median strips, vehicles are allowed to cut through to use the opposite lane from two sides.
- The 2.1 line is a white single dashed line with a width of 15cm and a continuous line of 1 to 3m, the line length is 3 to 9m, this line is meaningful to divide lanes in the same direction. lane crossing.
- The line 1.2 is a single solid yellow line of 15cm width applied to divide two-way lanes for lanes with 2 or 3 lanes without median strips between vehicles not allowed to cross the lane, not to overlap the line. , this line is often used on roads that do not guarantee visibility, and the risk of a major traffic accident.
- The 2.2 line is a single solid white line of 15cm width applied to divide lanes in the same direction without allowing the vehicle to change lanes or use other lanes, not to lane, not to overlap the line
- The 1.3 line is a solid double parallel yellow line, each line has a width of 15cm, the distance inside the two edges of the line ranges from 15 to 20cm, this line applies the 2-way division for vehicles with roads from 4 lanes or more. If there is no median strip in the middle of the vehicle, it is not allowed to cross the lane, it is not allowed to overlap the line. In cases where roads with 2 to 3 lanes without a median strip may also use the 1.3 line mark. dangerous position, in this case the effect of line 1.3 will be similar to line 1.2
- Line 1.4 is a double line that is parallel to the dashed line with a width of 15cm and the distance between the two edges is from 15 to 20cm, the section of the dash has a length of 2 to 6m that applies the 2-way division for the road. with 2 lanes or more without 2-way dividing strips, vehicles on lanes adjacent to the broken line may cut through and use the opposite lane, the lanes adjacent to the continuous line must not cut. cross the line
- The 1.5 line is a double dashed yellow line, the width of the line is 15cm, the distance inside the two edges of the line is from 15 to 20cm continuous line 1 to 2m long line is 3 to 6m long, this line is used to determine the boundary of the lane. It is possible to change the direction of traffic on it over time, the direction of traffic at a time in the lane can be changed by the traffic conductor, signal lights or other appropriate signals.
- Line 6.1 is a yellow broken line painted on the sidewalk bunds close to the edge of the road used to signal unauthorized stopping on the road.
- The 6.2 line is a solid yellow solid line painted close to the pavement used to prohibit stopping and stopping roadside vehicles
〉〉〉〉〉〉〉〉 The Driving School In Ho Chi Minh City 〈〈〈〈〈〈〈〈
- Line 9.2 is a single solid yellow line with a width of 10cm drawn in a M-shaped fracture line, which defines the stopping position of public passenger vehicles on the road such as buses, taxis, vehicles. Other vehicles and pedestrians must not stop falling within the line mark and within a distance of 15m from the position of the line to both sides along the road.
- Line 9.3 is an arrow indicating the direction of the road used to indicate the direction the vehicle must go, the directional arrow is mainly used at intersections with lane entry and on multi-lane roads, the arrow may also be It is used for one-way road sections to confirm the direction of traffic.If the road user does not follow the direction of the arrow, it will only violate the act of disobeying the line's instruction. The penalty for this mistake is in the wrong lane.
- Mark 9.1 prohibits turning
- Line 5.3 consists of two single white broken lines running parallel, slightly curved to the left of the line used to create a waiting space for vehicles to make a left turn after having passed the stop line, applied to vehicles when after the left turn time limit has expired, but it has not passed the limit because the lane waiting to turn left, it must stop within the lane area 5.3.
- Line 5.1 is the left turn guide line through the intersection area used to direct the trajectory for the left turn vehicle line according to the lane organization solution used while the car can cut through the line when necessary.
- Line 4.4 is a hammock-type line used to warn drivers not to stop the vehicle within the pavement section arranged to avoid traffic congestion.
- Line 2.3 limits the lanes reserved for a certain type of motor vehicle, solid lines. Other vehicles are not allowed in this lane except in emergencies under road traffic laws. If this line is broken, the priority given to a given type of motor vehicle is that other vehicles may use this lane but other vehicles must give priority if the motorized vehicle is preferred in this lane.
- Line 3.1 applies to the determination of the outer edge of a motor vehicle usually applied on a 7 m or more width highway and in other necessary cases. In case of organizing traffic for motorbikes running together with rudimentary vehicles, signs must be used or combined with the paint of motorbike or bicycle letters on this lane, motorbikes are allowed to run over the line when necessary and must yield. road for rudimentary vehicles.
Thematic Common Traffic Law
Ladies and gentlemen, here we have discussed with you and you the meaning of some of the most basic road markings that people in traffic or collide with, if you want to study in depth For more information, please refer to the 2016 41 standard, we would like to stop this topic here and see you next time, thank you and you for your interest.