- The guide to reviewing 200 exam questions for the A1 class motorcycle license
Guide to reviewing 200 questions A1 driver's license test
You open the first page of the book, you see LAW and read through it from top to bottom once, trying to understand what the book says.
So you have a rough idea of the law. Continue on page 2, read carefully TABLE OF SPEED REGULATIONS. Pay special attention to the highlighted red areas in the table. Remember, to avoid being fined by the traffic police! Then read on METHODS OF USING THE CAR IN SA FIGURE (Let's go to the section of the picture we will explain in more detail, now let's get a rough idea!)
Go to pages 3 and 4, read the meaning of the section VIETNAM ROAD SENSOR SYSTEM. When you read 100% correctly, we continue.
Do you know it? We go on like this: there are some small tips, which one is correct, the one applies, what is not, we explain how to choose correctly, we don't have to read the whole question. and the answer, just read the unusual places and choose the right answer.
A. The Law Part (letters)
1. The short answer, choose 1 answer with the following words:
- Prohibited (e.g. verse: 16, 20, 21, 24)
- When participating in road traffic (e.g., verses: 58, 61)
- No ... (verses: 28, 30, 44)
- Temporary signs (verse: 39)
2. If the sentence has 2 answers (eg, sentences 7, 10, 11, ...) then apply the following:
a. If you count the first 3 words of the 2 replies and see that it is different then select all 2 answers (including sentences: 7, 14, 15, 22, 23, 25, 27, 34, 47, 64, 76, 80)
b. If we count the first 3 words of the 2 replies and see if they are the same, remember the following sentences:
- The law on special-use vehicles: special-use vehicles are not regarded as road vehicles but are involved in road traffic. So if any question has the word "join" then choose both, while the question without the word "join" selects the sentence without a special motorbike. (apply this to sentences: 10, 11, 12)
- Sentences 35, 36, 37 according to the signal of the traffic conduct, I remember. If the person holding the traffic command holds one hand, then choose option 2, raise both hands to choose idea 1. (verse 35 selects answer 1, questions 36 and 37 choose answer 2).
- Question 47 select answer 2, switch from the high beam to the low beam.
- Question 55 selects the answer 1, must move gradually (not as dangerous as the immediate transfer).
3. If there are 3, 4 answers, remember.
- The sentence has both ideas, all three ideas, all are correct, ... well NOT SELECTED! (That is, do not choose a sentence with words BOTH Please!)
- Sentence 1: choose 1, 2 (excluding other auxiliary works as in answer 3)
- Sentence 2: choose 1 (only the lane division, the direction direction, the stop position)
- Sentence 3: choose 1 (not including the strip of land along the 2 sides of the road in ideas 2, and 3)
- Sentence 4: choose 2 (divided vertically by the road)
- Question 5: Choose 1 (Street is an urban road)
- Question 6: Choose 1 (Divider is a part of the road to divide the road surface into two separate lanes of traffic or to divide the road section of motor vehicles and rudimentary vehicles)
- Question 8: Select 2 (Priority road is the road on which vehicles joining in road traffic are given way by vehicles from other directions when passing through intersections)
- Question 9: select 1 (without the word "join", skip the sentence with specialized motorcycles)
- Question 13: Select 2 and 3 (The traffic conductor is a traffic police officer or someone with similar duties)
- Question 17: Choose 2 (driving is not allowed to drink alcohol)
- Verses 18, 19: choose 1 (choose the largest number, motorbike drivers can drink that much)
- Question 26: Select 3 (Prohibit the manufacture, sale, illegal use of license plates)
- Verse 29: choose 2 and 3 (Easy to read, right?)
- Verse 31: choose 1 and 2 (It is easy to understand)
- Verse 32: choose 2 (It is the responsibility of all of us!)
- Question 33: Select 1 (Meet the yellow light must stop before the stop line)
- Question 38: Select 1 (Obviously, it must follow the signal of the traffic conductor)
- Question 40: Choose 2 (Only change lanes where permitted)
- Question 41: choose 2 (rudimentary vehicles go in the rightmost lane)
- Sentence 42: choose 1 and 3 (leave 2 because of the lower speed and go to the left)
- Sentence 43: choose 1 and 2 (remove 3 because anything is empty is not allowed)
- Sentence 45: choose 2 and 3 (remove 1 because of speed increase)
- Sentence 46: select 1 and 2 (remove 3 because the vehicle going downhill must give way to the vehicle uphill)
- Sentence 48: choose 3 (1 is wrong because of avoiding to the left, 2 is wrong because of increasing speed)
- Question 49: choose 3 (within the roundabout to give way to the car on the left)
- Question 50: Select 3 (the intersection must give way to vehicles on the priority road or main road)
- Question 51: choose 1 (intersection, intersection, give way to the car on the right)
- Question 52: Select 3 (rail transport is always preferred)
- Question 53: Select 1 (the distance from the stop to the track is 5 meters)
- Sentence 54: choose 1 and 3 (answer 2 is very dangerous)
- Question 56: Select 3 (answer 1 has cars, the answer 2 has special motor vehicles with a speed greater than 70 km / h)
- Question 57: select 1 (in the road tunnel not to make a U-turn, so omit answers 2 and 3)
- Sentence 60: choose 1 and 2 (easy to understand)
- Question 62: Select 2 (must be submitted to the provincial People's Committee)
- Sentence 63: choose 1 and 2
- Question 65: Select 3 (appropriate driver license)
- Question 66: choose 2 (18 years old)
- Question 67: choose 3
- Question 68: choose 2 (16 years old and drive a motorbike under 50cm3)
- Question 69: choose 1 (5 years - choose the biggest number)
- Question 70: choose 1 (answer 2 to the left is wrong, answer 3 increases speed is wrong)
- Sentence 71: choose 1 and 2 (remove answer 3: let go of both hands)
- Question 72: Select 2 (inner city, town and sections with signs to start from the end of populated areas)
- Question 73: choose 3 (the maximum speed of 2-wheel vehicles in a densely populated area is 40 km / h)
- Sentence 74: choose 1 (remember: 40km / h choose 1)
- Sentence 75: choose 3 (remember: 50km / h choose 3)
- Question 77: Select 2 (lack of transport culture)
- Question 78: Choose 2 and 3 (skip answer 1 because running on a lane with few means of traffic)
- Question 79: choose 1 and 3 (answer 2 is the wrong place to go on the lane with few vehicles on the road, answer 4 is wrong only wearing a helmet where required)
B. The Sign Section
In this section we will try to understand to choose correctly, not simply passing the exam but it also makes sense to go the road. This section Kim Vi will explain how to choose the right answers for difficult questions so that you will remember them when you do the test. Before you begin, make sure you know what the signs at the top of the book mean.
- Question 82: Select 1 (do not choose number 3, because sea 3 is a sign for pedestrians only, vehicles cannot enter, so there is no yield)
- Question 83: select 3 (do not select number plate, because plate 1 means there is a pedestrian crossing)
- Question 84: Select 2 (all 3 signs are dangerous signs, but only signs 2 and 3 are crossroads).
- Verse 90: choose 2 (signs 1 and 3 indicate that we are on a priority road)
- Question 99: Select 2 (1 sea ban motorcycles, ban 3 wheels, 3 sea cars ban 3 cars).
- Sentence 105: choose 1 and 2 (sea 1 is forbidden to cheap, it is always forbidden to turn the car)
- Question 106: Select 1 (sea 2 is not allowed to make a U-turn but it is allowed to turn left)
C. The Sa Sa Part
Do you remember the rules for judging the penalty as follows, from top to bottom:
- Vehicles that have entered the intersection: cars entering the intersection first should go first.
- Vehicle priority (fire> military> police> ambulance)
- Priority road: vehicles on the priority road are allowed to go first
- At intersections 3 and 4 of the roads of the same level, the vehicle on the right will be allowed to go first, then go to the car to turn right, to the car going straight, and the car to the left to turn last.
Now we will practice offline, the first sentence will explain thoroughly, the following sentences will skim:
- Question 116: Observing that there are no vehicles entering the intersection, no priority vehicles. Seeing on the truck road there is a priority road sign (diamond), on the other side of the motorway is also the priority road. Trucks and blue cars have signs that intersect with the priority road (inverted triangle), which means it is on a non-priority road. 2 vehicles on the priority road (loading, motorcycles) must go first, but straight trucks should go first, to motorcycles. Same for cars and cars. The result: trucks> motorcycles> motorbikes> cars.
- Question 117: In order: no vehicles enter the intersection, no priority vehicles, no priority roads. The cars are the same level, we consider which car on the right is empty. On the right side of the truck is a motorbike, on the right of a motorbike is a motorcycle, on the right of a motorbike there is no vehicle. Thus, motorcycles go ahead. After the motorbike is gone, the car on the right is empty, so you should go second, then the truck.
- Question 118: When a motorcycle sees a STOP sign, it must stop to give way.
- Question 119: The blue car that has entered the intersection should go first, followed by an ambulance (priority vehicle), followed by a car.
- Question 120: Ambulance. The priority vehicle is ahead regardless of whether it is on a non-priority road.
- Question 121: Car and passenger car have a red light.
- Question 122: Watch for light signals on traffic lights, see trucks and green light cars should be gone. So did the truck and the other.
- Question 123: See this side, the passenger car goes straight while the left turn signal light should violate, the truck turns left while the red light should violate, the car goes right. Observe the other side, the truck is wrong, the truck is wrong, the motorcycle turns right while the light turns left. As a result, choose the answer 1.
- Question 124: On the right side of an empty motorbike, it is recommended to run first. After the motorbike goes, the right side of an empty truck should be allowed to go, and so on.
- Question 125: Truck violates because the road sign prohibits stopping and parking with a truck side sign, so it only has effect on truck.
- Question 126: Observing on a road with intersections with non-priority roads, that is, cars traveling on priority roads should be going first. Trucks and roller trucks of the same level, trucks go straight ahead, and cars make a left turn after.
- Verse 127: choose all three directions. Direction 2 prohibits motorcycles, so do not ban motorcycles.
- Ques 128: Stop and parking signs with additional signs on the front and back. So ban and stop before and after this sea. Both violated!
- Question 129: All 3 vehicles are in violation. Trucks parked in the opposite direction, motorcycles and cars parked on the pedestrian crossing.
- Question 130: The banning towing sign.
- Question 131: Cyclo turn right should be ahead.
- Question 132: On the right side of motorcycles and empty bicycles should go first.
- Question 133: Motorcycles traveling on the priority road should go first. Note that the secondary sign is attached under the sign of the priority road, that indicates that the priority road is curved to the left, not the straight line as usual.
- Question 134: A car violates because it has crossed a solid line, a motor vehicle has not violated because it has passed a bus but it has not crossed the line.
- Question 135: When a traffic driver holds his hand upright, all vehicles must stop, except for vehicles already in and intersection, ie trucks are allowed to go.
- Question 136: When a traffic conductor raises his or her arms horizontally, the front and the back of the driver must stop, the left and the right hand of the driver must stop.
- Question 137: The red bus stops, the truck lights go straight, the car turns right, the motorbike stops. All right.
- Verses 138: Direction 1 and 3. Direction 2 prohibits motorcyclists, so you cannot go
- Question 139: No vehicle has reached the priority road, the first vehicle is considered first. Of which military vehicles are the most preferred, to police vehicles.
- Verses 140, 141: Choose the answer with cars (E).
- Question 142: The red light stops. So cars and loads.
- Ques 143: Danger signs do not speed up. So, do not pass.
- Sentence 144: Select answers 1 and 2. Trucks have a left turn signal, motorcyclists have a right turn signal, while a road sign must follow right.
- Question 145: The truck goes wrong.
- Question 146: Trucks and passengers go wrong lights.
- Question 147: Trucks, passengers and motorcycles are wrong lights.
- Question 148: Passenger cars and motorcycles move on right lights.
- Question 149: In front of your vehicle is a sign that intersects with the priority road, so your vehicle is traveling on a non-priority road, the sub-sign attached under the main sign indicates the priority road is the road that the motorbike is running. So motorcyclists go first, go to the car (to the right of the empty car), and then to your car.
- Question 150: All 3 cars are at the same level, the right turn car ahead, your car will go straight, then the motorcyclist.
- Question 151:… .. Being added and updated continuously….
CGood luck on your exam!
See also Driver's license exam documentation exactly:
- Set Of 200 Questions, Answers For The Latest A1 Driver's License Exam
- Download the software for the 2-wheel driving test A1 and A2 (on a computer)
- 150 Motorbike License Exam Questions A1 Has The Latest Answers
- 60 Questions To Test Your Driving Test Theory