If the vehicle has not sunk yet:
- Step 1: You only have 20 to 25 seconds to:
+ Open seat belts
+ Lower the car window
+ Unlock car door latch
The vehicle's electrical system can operate for 20 to 25 seconds when the vehicle sinks into water
- Step 2: You can break the side car door with elbows, items such as heel or sharp objects like screwdrivers, hammering the door.
Note: Only breaking the glass on the side, it is best to break at the corners and absolutely not break the windshield in front because the front windshield is very solid.
- Step 3: Remove any clothing and objects that may cause problems because these can make it difficult to get outside your vehicle.
- Step 4: Get out with the broken diameter
〉〉〉〉〉〉〉〉 Training School - Examination of Driver's License B1 - B2 Credits 〈〈〈〈〈〈〈〈
If the vehicle sinks into water:
- If the car has sunk and you have not opened the door, keep calm, do not try to open the door because the door is very heavy and the outside pressure is great
- Wait until the water flooded the front of the car, when the water in the car flooded to the chest, now you try to take a deep breath and escape out as quickly as possible.
==> Through the basic steps above, please apply if unfortunately your car fell into the water and remember to stay calm with similar situations to escape safely.