Hyundai Elantra The 6th generation possesses many significant changes in design with an eye-catching appearance with a larger appearance than the old one with 4,570 x 1,800 x 1,800, respectively. mm), wheelbase reaches 2,700 (mm) with ground clearance of 150 (mm) Hyundai elantra has a beautiful appearance based on the "2.0 flow sculpture" design along with a hexagonal chrome grille. Features A pair of HID headlamps incorporating DRL daytime running lights and a 3D pentagonal clusters of LED lights, creating a dynamic and sporty look for the car.
2016 Hyundai Elantra The style of a coupe 4 of the high aerodynamic design with the lowest wind resistance of 0.27 CD in the segment of exterior details is also optimized to reduce the resistance of the air inlet cavity to the bottom. alloy wheels 17inch part of the hood is swept down low, the bonnet is created by the ribs, the rear of the car has 4-door coupe style clear.
The interior space is designed in a sophisticated and stylish manner that adheres to Hyundai's HMI (Human Machine Interface) design philosophy with friendly, easy-to-use interface, with a widely used leather material combining the limbs. metal parts, an easy-to-use user-friendly interface are meticulously displayed in the car, leather-wrapped seats and heated seats with small air vents. The taplo table has a 7-inch AVN display with integrated reverse camera and genuine navigation map for Vietnam market, the car is equipped with a sunroof Entertainment system that supports MP3, AUX, USB, Bluetooth, FM with 6 high quality speakers.
2016 Hyundai Elantra owning high-end equipment with smart key, start / stop engine start button, 10-way power driver's seat, 4-way multifunction steering wheel, smart remote trunk, cruise control cruise control, automatic light and wipers, automatic anti-fog steering goggles, 2-zone independent air-conditioning system with built-in ion removal and rear air vents
Hyundai elantra is distributed with 2 versions
- The NU 2.0L petrol engine version produces a maximum capacity of 156 hp at 6,200 rpm and a maximum torque of 196 Nm at 4,000 rpm.
- GAMMA II 1.6L has a maximum capacity of 128 horsepower at 6,300 rpm and maximum torque of 154.5 Nm at 4,850 rpm.
Vehicles with 2 gear options:
- New 6-speed automatic transmission.
- 6-speed manual gearbox.
Elantra 2016 is integrated with the following features:
- Drive mode 3 modes: ECO, NORMAL, SPORT
- Tire pressure sensor system
- Technology and safety features
- Anti-lock braking system ABS
- Electronic brake force distribution system EBD
- Emergency braking force support system BA
- ESC electronic balancing system.
- Vehicle body control system VSM.
- Immobilizer anti-theft system.
- HAC ramp-departure support system.
- System of 8 sensors before and after.
- 6 airbag safety systems.
>>> Car Review Blog
With 51% of AHSS (advanced high strength steel) to help strengthen the bearing and ensure stability, elantra 2016 is the only car in the segment to use double bearing bars for the rear door to ensure maximum safety for goods. guest
Vehicles are distributed with 6 colors:
- Black, white, red, silver, gold, sand, blue.
Retail price for the 3 versions:
- Version 1.6MT: 615 million
- Version 1.6AT: 689 million
- Version 2.0AT: 739 million
The same 3-year warranty or 100,000 km whichever comes first