Preparing for the procedure to change the license when it expires can sometimes take a long time and cause confusion for drivers who are not familiar with the process. Continuing the series of articles sharing all information about procedures and fees change driver's license, Ho Chi Minh City Driving Test & Training Center Please share with the doctors how Expired FC class driver's license. Please refer.
Term of FC Class Driver's License
According to the newly revised circular, the driving license class A4, B2 has a period of 10 years (current regulation is 5 years); and class C, D, E, FB2, FC, FD, FE license has a shorter term, only 5 years (current regulation is 3 years).
Changing Driver's License Late Expiration Need to Take Driving Test Again
According to Circular 12/2017/TT-BGTVT Clause 3 - Article 36 stipulating that the driver of a vehicle whose driver's license is overdue for more than 3 months will have to take the driving test again to be re-issued.
- Drivers must retake the theory test if their license is overdue for 3 months - 1 year.
- Drivers must retake both theory and practice tests if their license is overdue for 1 year or more.
Penalties for Driving a Vehicle With an Expired Driver's License
According to Decree 123/2021/ND-CP issued by the Government effective from January 01, 01, the penalty for using an overdue driver's license has been severely increased, specifically:
- Drivers of vehicles who use their driver's license overdue for less than 3 months will receive a fine of between 5 and 7 million VND.
- Drivers who use their driver's license overdue for more than 3 months will receive a fine of 10-12 million VND
Thus, compared to the past, the penalty for using an overdue driver's license has increased significantly. Therefore, the driver if he owns FC class driver's license need to pay attention to the expiry date for timely exchange.
Application for Change of Expired Class FC Driver's License
Step 1: If the subject wishes to change the expired driver's license, they need to prepare a dossier according to the instructions in Article 38 of Circular 12/2017/TT – BGTVT as amended by Clause 7 Article 2 of Circular 01/2021/TT – BGTVT. Specifically, the profile includes:
- Application for replacement of expired driver's license.
- The vehicle driver's medical certificate issued by a competent medical facility.
- Copy of driving license, valid ID card/CCCD/passport with ID number or CCCD card for Vietnamese nationals.
- Copy of valid passport for foreigners or Vietnamese residing abroad.
Step 2: After the dossier is fully prepared, the driver can send it directly or by online declaration form to the Directorate for Roads of Vietnam, the Department of Transport or reputable service providers.
Due to the prolonged and complicated epidemic situation, in addition to providing services at the office, the City Driver Training & Testing Center. Ho Chi Minh City supports customers to make an online application, helping drivers to change the expired FC class driver's license quickly and conveniently.
Step 3: According to Circular 188/2016/TT-BTC, the fee to change the expired FC grade is 135.000 VND.
In the case of driving FC cars as well as other cars, you will need to pay an additional medical examination fee including a drug test fee of 360.000 VND.
Step 4: Time to change the expired FC class driver's license does not exceed 05 working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) from the date of receipt of complete documents as prescribed.
If you pay attention to the expiration time of the license, the renewal of a driver's license is quite simple, does not take much time. For more information about this service, please contact the Training & Testing Center in Ho Chi Minh City, which has a staff ready to assist 24/24.
Change Driver's License at City Driving Test & Training Center. Ho Chi Minh City
If you are in need of redo expired driver's license quickly, the procedure is not cumbersome, does not take too much time – City Driving Test & Training Center. Ho Chi Minh City is an option not to be missed, here we provide the service Expired driver's license with many outstanding features such as:
- Simple procedure, short time.
- Package commitment (no additional costs, surcharges).
- Online profile support.
- Dedicated team of consultants, 24/24 support.
>>> Package fee for retaking the expired FC class driver's license (in case of having to retake the test):
For Driver's License issued by TP. HCM Level:
- Driver's license overdue for more than 3 months - less than 1 year: retake the theory test 1.500.000 VND.
- Driver's license overdue for more than 1 year: re-test theory and practice 2.500.000 VND.
For Driver's Licenses Issued by Other Provinces and Cities:
- Driver's license overdue for more than 1 year: retake the theory test 1.800.000 VND.
- Driver's license overdue for more than 1 year: re-test theory and practice 2.800.000 VND.
BThe above article is information about Procedures & fees for changing an expired FC class driver's license do Ho Chi Minh City Driving Test & Training Center sent to the drivers who have been driving the type FC class driver's license. Hopefully the article we provide can make it easier and more convenient for you to change your driver's license. (Service reference Raise the Sign of C to FC prestige, best price in HCMC).